How do I access my cloud data

How do I access my cloud data, what else needs to be enabled as I have subscribed but no details of how to check it is working or how to access.

1 Like

Did you get an answer to this question as I am having the same issue. Is anyone able to help?

You should be able to view your cloud data and live views via the Eufy portal at https://mysecurity.eufylife.com/#/login. Just sign in with your account and all your devices will show up.

Hi, I’m unable to view my cloud storage data via website, I keep getting this message:
To view cloud storage videos on the web, please disable this feature by going to the sidebar in the App - Control Center - Video Encryption - Advanced Encryption for Cloud Storage.

I have disabled it on my mobile but it still say this.

Did you solve this issue? Currently having this exact error message although we followed what it asked and still can’t view any storage.

Same problem. Paying for cl.oud storafe but it does not show up. Cannot access it.

Having the same problem as well. This is becoming BS and I want my money back.

totally useless, will trash this and spread the word, no one should make the same mistake to pay for this