Homebase2 system alarm too quiet

Hi I have a home base 2 and add on wireless cameras and I can’t hear the alarm go off on the home base or the cameras and notification on my phone is so quiet. What I am wondering is could I add on a door entry sensor to the system for the purpose of sounding an alarm if other alarms are triggered ? I would then keep that in my bedroom when I’m sleeping so I can hear if alarm goes off . Do the door entry sensors sound an alarm ?

No they don’t make sound. People are asking for an external siren but they are not producing it.

I am planning to use an DYI siren when the alarm is triggered for louder siren indoors.

Such a pain isn’t it ! How will you do a diy siren ?

There was a hack to add an external audio jack to Homebase 1 posted here a year or so back.

External jack on Homebase E

There is indeed a hack on the internet with audio jack in homebase.

But I am going to do with 2 apps.

First, İ have my home Automation on Smart Life app. Light, smart power socket etc etc.

Here I have a 12 volt siren connected on a power socket. In this app I have created a scene:
" turn on power Socket"
" wait 30 seconds"
" turn off power socket"

The second app is, IFTTT.
Here I have created an applet.
Trigger: “when received notification: alarm triggered”
Action: run the above scene from smart life.

So when the alarm is triggered, eufy send me a notification like alarm triggered. This will run the applet in IFTTT and activate the scene with the external very loud siren.

Downside, my Phone has to be powered on all the time. But it is already :slight_smile:

I recently encountered an issue when attempting to upload screens from Sketch to create a new prototype using the Craft dmvfoam plugin. Despite having the highest permissions as the admin, an error message appeared stating, “You are not authorized to create new prototypes. Contact your admin.” This message was perplexing since I already possessed the necessary privileges. My coworker faced a separate problem with Craft where it prompted her to sign in but refused to open, even after restarting her computer.

Sure thing! If you’re finding the Homebase2 system alarm too quiet, try adjusting the volume settings on the device. Explore specific alarm volume settings as well. For further assistance, reach out to customer support. And on a different note, have you looked into the Ehsaas program? It might offer relevant support.