Homebase 3 still showing 100% free?!?

I have two S340 and everything looks to be working. I have had a few 20-50 recordings of events over the last two weeks. But my Homebase still shows 100% free. I know the videos aren’t that long or that bit but I thought it wouldn’t say 100% free for this long.

Is this normal? Is it using its internal storage first? (I formatted the drive…)

After day 3 when it said 100% free I did re-format it and lost a few videos… So it looks like it is working… But how long will it say 100% free?

Hi, it seems to be the norm from other posts I have read.
Got this info from eufy support website:

The video recordings are stored in the extended hard drive as a priority, and will be stored in build-in storage after HDD is full.

I copied this post it’s from last November:
Update: According to Eufy Tech Support the Homebase 3 storage indicator “rounds up”. So when the expanded 1 TB harddrive has 99.1% of it’s space available, the Eufy Homebase3 hard-drive “space available” storage indicator “rounds up” and displays that 100% of the hard-drive space is available. Tech support says in reality the hard-drive can have hundreds of recorded videos stored on the hard-drive but the indicator will remain at 100% “space available” until the space is less than 99.1%. They say the recordings are so small that 0.9% of the hard-drive space can store hundreds of recorded videos. In that case, it could be years before the Homebase3 storage indicator shows that any recording are stored on the hard-drive.
It’s a Eufy provided 1TB hard-drive that was sent as part of a 4-SS330 camera, Homebase3, package deal.
At least that’s Eufy Tech’s supports story…

Thanks…

So basically when it says 99% full it is also 100% full! :slight_smile:

Yeah, I don’t know :grin: why they just can’t let it read the percentage like a normal PC does. But then again they like to make things difficult for us.
If your cams support 24/7 recording you could try putting it into that mode for a few hours to see what the hard drive percentage does.