Homebase 3 - past 24/7 record

If I dont have any alerts from cameras one day… how can I find that day’s recording?

I do have a hard drive in Homebase 3 so it does record 24/7. I can find continuous recording on the days which have alerts. It’s just the days with no alerts that I want to look at. So far, all I can find is saying “No events this day”.

Thank you!

I think this is what you’re seeking.
When you open the app tap on the play icon▶️of the camera you want to view.

It will then open Live View, once that’s opened you’ll see a real time image of what’s going on.

On the left you’ll see_ the words Playback.
Tap on that to see your 24/7 recordings.

Hi
When looking at the live view i do not have the playback option as mentioned.

It is s homebase 3 and i have removed the end time for recording.

Thanks

Hmmm :thinking: well that’s the way I’m able to view 24/7 continuous recording.
If you are viewing on a tablet or larger screen, you may have to move it to Portrait mode for the Playback prompt to show. Once you select it, you can move back to Landscape to view the timeline.
There may be another way, hopefully someone here can help out.

First issue maybe that in video settings I do not see an option for continuous recording.

In “custom recording” I turned off the option to “end clip if motion stops”.

I have not attached an external drive yet but the storage availability after 1 day is 69%

Perhaps the cameras you have do not support continuous recording…

As far in the custom settings when you turned OFF (end clip early) that’s just for when it detects motion and will record up until the set amount of time you selected. If you turned it ON it would end the clip early when it has detected no more motion.
Build-in 16GB, up to 3 months of usage

The S380 HomeBase comes with non-removable 16GB local storage. It can store 2 months’ worth of videos for a system with 1 camera, or 1 month for a system with 2 cameras (30 motion detections a day and 60 seconds of recording each time).

My Cameras are S300 4k cameras.

Looks like I have to fond another camera type