Homebase 3 device compatibility timeline. Eufy keeps extending the timeline

I have the indoor pan and tilt camera and the Homebase 3. The firmware for both are updated to the latest available. Eufy’s timeline says “available” as to whether or not it is compatible with HomeBase 3.

It is most certainly NOT compatible with HomeBase 3 and there is no known way to connect it to or control it from the HomeBase 3. We should not have to control the HB3 cameras one way and all of the other cameras each individually! That was supposed to be the purpose of making it all compatible. (All the camera footage stored in one location, facial recognition for all connected cameras and the ability to change the home/away modes for everything all at once.) Don’t even get me going about having to purchase ANOTHER HomeBase because the last one wasn’t even capable of doing any of the extra things they kept promising would be accomplished with just a software update.

This company excels in their apathy. It’s nothing but promises and disappointments. They set and routinely miss their own deadlines with remarkable regularity and they do not ever provide any answers, explanations or apologies to their customers. That’s absolutely shameful.

There is no way in hell I could ever recommend these products to other people and I regret ever making my first purchase.

1 Like

I received a System update to HB3 today. It says it includes compatibility for indoor cams… However they still can’t connect. Must be waiting for the indoor cam updates?

1 Like

Don’t know how to get the last update. It doesn’t work for me.

We wasted our money buying the Homebase 3. It’s been almost a year and we can’t connect to our Dropbox. We have no way to see videos of deliveries unless we buy their cloud storage, which I guess is their whole point (sell something that doesn’t work so people have to buy their cloud storage) . Total ripoff! We use to recommend Eufy products but stopped doing that since people would be mad at us.