Homebase 3 + 5 cameras: camera batteries draining very fast

I am struggling with a new problem.
A big problem.

My cameras started to use or drop the battery charges Very fast.

I have a HomeBase 3, with 5 battery cameras attached. In general, the system has been operating normally (other than the videos loading very slowly in the iOS App).

Yesterday morning, 2 of my battery cameras died. I got a notification that the cameras turned off, due low battery. On the same day.
I charged both cameras during the day. Then a third camera died, in the evening.

I checked the cameras’ battery status last night:

• eufyCam E dropped 29% overnight (in about 10 hours)
  • eufyCam dropped 18% overnight (in about 10 hours)

In the Homebase 3 “Ai Empowerement” has been enabled for these cameras.
I have Motion Detection turned on for my cameras, with only Human Detection + Pet Detection enabled.

Strange thing: if I disable the “Ai Empowerement” in Homebase 3, the cameras go into a continuous Motion Detection loop. They will start sending out Motion Detection notifications continuously.
And this is happens with no real Motion being present.

After turning the “Ai Empowerement” back on, the notifications stop, but the cameras keep fast.

I have one eufyCam without Motion Detection. I actually use Automation, to record its feed when the other cameras are triggered. That camera seems to hold its battery charge normally.

I tried to Delete and then Re-add two of my cameras to the Homebase 3, yesterday.
Did not help.

I am also not sure when all of this started happening.
But seeing how fast these cameras are loosing the charges, my guess is only a few days.

My system:

• Homebase 3
  • 2 x eufyCam E
  • 2 x eufyCam
  • eufyCam 2C

I also saw a Homebase 3 update in the iOS App just this morning.
The system got pushed to 3.2.0.3 / 1.4.0.8.
I then restarted the Homebase 3, just in case. Not sure if that will help.

Has anyone else seen something like this happening before?