Home base play back delayed for up to 20 min from activity

Hi all
Looking for the fix

Home base is delayed by up to 20 min some times to playback footage when cameras pick up movement
Can view via notifications but not on homebase to view
It use to be instantaneous now it can be upton20 min wait.

Same issue here. I was wondering why. Not that there was an emergency but I saw my neighbor check mailboxes and my packages have been stolen. No it was not him. I tracked one 1. It was miss delivered by PO. The other was scanned as a 6 ounce package but was a gallon jug that was delivered to my mail box but gone within an hour. So that made me made that NOT one postal
Customer returned MY items to me or the postal worker. You’d think they would. Anyway , yes. I had a delay in getting video of my neighbor walking to the mailbox. I thought my camera went offline which at one point it did. But not at that time. I don’t know. There’s so much still to learn. Also I bought a porch light not seeing there was a camera on it. I hab doorbell with camera. All I needed was the light bc I can’t see the doorknob at night to unlock door. So Iau turn off notifications (silence them at least) so as not to be mothered by the bell and the light/motion detection. I’ll figure it all out. Takes patience!