Help please. How do I enable "Auto" Alarm activation

Help please. (EUFYCAM 2C, Wire-Free HD Security camera set of 4)
I added a new camera to my surveillance, and with this camera, the first time movement was detected the camera alarm sounded.
I turned it off, but now I would like to turn on “Automatic” alarm when movement is detected.
I have found how to turn on the alarm manually, but I want all 4 of my individual cameras to activate alarm when movement is detected.
After a very recent home invasion, I really need auto activation of the alarm, not only to wake me but to scare off intruders.

ALL GOOD! Found it.
It’s done through Home Base and settings in selected mode.

I’m glad to hear that you were able to find the solution to your issue! It sounds like you successfully configured the alarm settings for all four of your EufyCam 2C cameras through the Home Base settings and selected mode.

To enable “Auto” alarm activation on your EufyCam 2C cameras, follow these steps:

1. Open the Eufy Security app on your smartphone or tablet.

2. Navigate to the Home Base device that is connected to your EufyCam 2C cameras.

3. Go to the settings for the Home Base device.

4. Look for a section related to “Alarm” or “Alarm Settings.” This may be under a “Modes” or “Security Modes” section.

5. Within the alarm settings, there should be an option to enable “Auto” alarm activation when motion is detected. This setting might be labeled as “Motion Detection Alarm” or something similar.

6. Toggle the switch or button to enable the “Auto” alarm activation.

7. Make sure to save or apply the changes if necessary.

Once you’ve enabled “Auto” alarm activation, your EufyCam 2C cameras should automatically trigger the alarm when motion is detected without requiring manual intervention.