Hammer time solo cam L20

I told them! I said that this solo cam L20 is the biggest pile of junk with its ‘going off connection’ all the time.

Even when moving the Homebase 2 closer, even when moving the router closer, even when purchasing a Wi-Fi range extender, nothing, and I mean nothing, will stop this naff camera from disconnecting at every opportunity. And Eufy’s response ‘move it closer’!!!

I mean, their statement of a good range between router and camera is greatly over exaggerated and to be honest, miss selling and full of lies. This needs to be hard-wired in for it to work properly!

Eufy, here lies one of your solo cam L20s. Hammered to death because you have failed to make good on your BS statement about the range of these things.

Complete lies. I won’t be buying any more of your junk. Straight in the bin, where it belongs.

An update from Eufy about my little connectivity problem with the now dead Solo Cam L20…

They said to;

• Reset the camera
  • Check firewall settings
  • Check router ports are allowed
  • If all the above still doesn’t work send us a video

I mean FFS! Do I have to keep resetting and syncing the camera every time it goes down?

And I shouldn’t have to check firewall settings or check router ports. It’s like Eufy software and hardware engineers are lazy as hell. These products might be used by users with literary no technical experience at all, and yet Eufy expect and assume they need to check these things?

They obviously haven’t done their market research and user groups very well at all!

No one should have to p*ss about with router ports and firewall settings. These products should be built so people just plug in, set up in the app, and away.

Eufy - your products are dog sh*t