Guest and Admin invite cannot see playback icon

I have noticed sharing a device to another device as Guest or Admin does not show the playback icon with the number of clips waiting to be viewed. You need to click on the live video, select the playback tab and then scroll through the time range to look for recorded clips. Is this a bug or will this be address in a future release of the Eufy app?

1 Like

Same issue. Makes no sense, hope it will be fixed.

@kobcheu Unfortunately, it’s been this way for at least 6 months. At the moment, you can also go to Events and select the cameras you want to see. I agree it should be fixed…but don’t hold your breath. :man_facepalming:t2:

Thanks for informing me about the events.

@eufy_Operation @eufy_official

When are you going to fix this?

If we “admins” share our devices to our spouses phones, they should be able to see the same icon that we do to see events.

This is a simple bit of coding, nothing revolutionary.

Please sort this.

This has been this way for at least 5 years. Only the primary admin has the icon and number of events showing for each device. Other shared admins and guests have to use the Events tab to view. Its a quick visual indication that an account has primary admin rights. If they haven’t fixed it before this, they either want it that way or don’t consider it worth fixing.