【For US/UK/CA】📸Share Your #eufyMoments and Win Up To $1,000💰

Hey eufy fans,
We’re calling on our loyal community to share their precious moments captured with eufy devices. And we’re rewarding you with some fantastic prizes :tada:
Keep scrolling to get all the need-to-know tips and some epic inspiration😉.

Mark These Dates to Avoid Missing Out:

• 10/31: Curtains open

• 11/16: Last call to enter the limelight

• 11/20: We shine a spotlight on our stars

How to Participate:

1. :camera_flash: Capture special, precious, or incredible moments with a eufy device.

2. :calling: Share them on Instagram, Facebook, or TikTok.

3. :label: Use the hashtags #eufyMoments, #eufySecurity, and #eufyDualCam.

4. :arrow_right: Following and tagging our official eufy accounts can help boost your post’s visibility:

5. :memo: Fill out the entry form.

How We Pick the Best of the Best:

• Gold prizes will be awarded to participants with the most views* on TikTok, Facebook, and Instagram.

• Silver Prizes are awarded based on creativity and originality which fit the content category.

Before You Dive In:

• Your video must be captured on a eufy device.

• Original content only, be authentic!

• Ensure your content is in line with our [Official Rules]

Need some inspiration?

This competition isn’t just about winning, it’s also about our community coming together to share amazing moments captured by a eufy lens. So, get out there, capture those moments, and share your #eufyMoments with the world! :film_projector::loudspeaker:

For any questions or to share a funny eufy Moment story, drop us a line at eufymoments@eufy.com

4 Likes

we need Halloween themed quick response audios on doorbells in Canada

2 Likes

we need Halloween themed quick response audios on doorbells in Canada

1 Like

Poor design of wireless doorbell.

1 Like

Wzz1:
I agree. I had them on my previous Eufy 2k battery-powered doorbell. But they don’t seem to be on my newer Eufy 2k dual camera doorbell.

1 Like