[For US/UK/CA/AU] Show Us Your No Monthly Fee Moment!

Image of our home being hit by Hurricane Ian, shortly before our power went out. Thankfully our home and our eufy camera survived with minor damage!

Is home base 3 available in Australia, can it be purchased as stand alone unit?

:grinning: Really nice

Love my new Eufy smart lock. Customer service was excellent in helping me with the app. Thank you

Give us the ability to turn off the Fullscreen pop-up ad that INTERRUPTS OUR ABILITY TO SECURE OUR HOME BECAUSE WHEN WE GO INTO THE APP TO CHECK OUT THE CAMERA AFTER A NOTIFICATION WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR A FULLSCREEN AD!

let us turn the ad off!! Stupid stupid!

2 Likes

Small price to pay for no subscription in my opinion.

1 Like

Fun competition plus amazing products. Still thankful we were able to fight the fraud!! @eufy_official

1 Like

Seriously. Stop that shit.

2 Likes

Completely agreed with you.

3 Likes

:frowning_face: why do I need to look at ads now every time I open the eufy app? Extremely annoying. if this doesn’t stop I’ll sell my eufy equipment on eBay and get some other brand !!

2 Likes

Don’t get the fascination with the homebase 3 apart from better AI compared to the 2. The only added feature I can see is that you can add you own HDD. What is the use for that when the 2 already has like a 15gb HDD. Recoding a 20sec battery life clip fill up like 3 to 4months. So I don’t see the fascination to my getting a new base purely because if better a
AI. When the 2 does everything the 3 does.

I hate ads as well as monthly fees - stop showing your ads evry time I open up the App!

2 Likes

I have homebase 2 and update it with the new homebase 3 I was able to connect all the cameras, door sensors, key pad, smart drop box and censor detector. except the 2k full hd doorbell dual camera does not want to connect with the homebase 3

I buy homebase 2 and two months later they are selling home base 3 :person_facepalming:t2:

where Is the new ai located? Is it in the base or the device? I have a floodlight camera and the ai frequently thinks a brick pillar is a person. If The existing ai can’t differentiate between a human and an inanimate object, how will the new one be able to reliably identify individual faces?

I love it how any comment made my people anywhere on Eufy’s forums, they simply respond with ‘please contact our customer services’. A fob off from the start as their customer services are basically monkeys reading from scripts with literally no idea of even how to peel a banana! The only thing Eufy has going for them is the no monthly fee, other than that their products are :poop:

I think you should give an option for us to trade-in the old devices. Or at least give an discount to recent owners to upgrade for it.
Much helpful to keeping users to continually using your product in the feature. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Can you check that Twitter @Phoenix72727287 it seems no more :rofl:

I agree to many ads I’m rethinking about putting unit up for sale just because of so many adds

2 Likes

Completely agree with this comment.

3 Likes