[For US & CA & UK & DE] Share a Pic or Vid from a eufy Device and Win | Teilt die besten Bilder oder Videos von eurem eufy-Gerät und gewinnt tolle Preise!

:grinning: Too good

Overall really good customers services are excellent had an issue with delivery and they sorted it straight away. Happy with the product and customer services were brilliant

Love our cameras, love that it can detect just humans, so it won’t constantly going off like our old cameras

Cats attacks Camera :scream_cat:

Bad kitty!

Caught my first thug trying a check&grab on my truck door this morning at 3:28AM. :rage:

1 Like

I bought a floodlight cam for my elderly mother and connected it to my phone. One night I got an alert and this was what I saw!! Right outside her front door :laughing:

1 Like

@eufy_Operation what is end date of competition please?

Easy to set up, and no hidden fee’s, or pay wall, yes you can pay for cloud storage (but this is totally optional and no features are hidden behind a pay wall) it helps so much wit delivery and seeing the coming and going at my property the slight delay can be irritating but you get lots of updates with this help solve the issue don’t think it will ever completely go but still happy and the delay is not that long that it is a major issue. I am eventually going to up grade too the newer door bell I have 2k chime version

1 Like

:rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy: Run - YouTube

November 25th

2 Likes

Meilleur achat a vie côté caméra de securitée !! Je le recommande a toutes et a tous.

I love Eufy camE it has brought me peace a security. Thank you Eufy :grinning:

A would-be car thief looked up, saw the Eufy cam and turned right back out of the yard :joy: :pray:

My eufy camera picked up santa coming to warn my little fcukers… I mean lovely kids to be good or they won’t get any Xmas presents :grinning: