[For US & CA & UK & DE] Share a Pic or Vid from a eufy Device and Win | Teilt die besten Bilder oder Videos von eurem eufy-Gerät und gewinnt tolle Preise!

The delivery man is the new Forest Gump :rofl:

Best camera ever…would recommend to all.

The geofening some time work some time not worked. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

I just saved this clip last night, my son was putting his hand near my mouth so I was pretending to eat it and he started laughing. Turn the sound up because it’s more the audio than the video in this case lol https://youtu.be/vA1-cUkRDbw

1 Like

Nothing is better than seeing this bad boy right here.

Finding out we do have mice in the yard…

1 Like

:grinning: Perfect system for power users

Angriff eines Braun(e Tonnen)bärs! :grin:

1 Like

Aaa+++.great camera green power

I don’t know which animal it is but itsvisiting us regularly.

Man vs. Storm. Emotional damage.

1 Like

Just love it and I feel so secure with

Horrendous products that miss 60% of recordings. Terrible customer service and engineers that after 12 months can’t fix software issues. Premium price for a substandard product

1 Like

Carrying the Halloween decorations and then look who comes knocking…

1 Like

Mini porch pirates! :grin: :grin: Kids knew they were on the camera still took all my candies.

That laugh is adorable

1 Like

I love my eufy surveillance systems. But I have one camera that went very foggy on me? I have 5 units. I tried cleaning the lens but no results?

Thanks to my Eufy SoloCam E20, I now know that young raccoons really like catnip toys (and that the one I left out there is nearly indestructible)!
Raccoon vs. Catnip Toy
Also, a video another Eufy E20 in the yard captured, of an actual cat playing with the toy:
Cute kitty enjoying catnip toy
Does anyone know how to get this to embed the videos like other people here are doing?!

1 Like

Nighttime in the living room feat. Eufy Solocam e40 :dog2:

Our new friend is very curious of our new camera… this happens daily! :rofl: :rofl: