FloodLight Camera Deletes my videos

When I try and playback an important video, it does play. But then playback can stall and after a refreshing the events page, the video is gone. Missing. Like the recording was never made. Super not secure. I also pay for a cloud subscription, but the videos of interest are missing. The next video in the recording series is also missing. This happened 3x in the past 6 months. Firmware up to date and the app is up to date.

ANy suggestions?

Edit: I suspect its a cloud issue. Ironically the cloud is supposed to give extra sense of security, when I think its buggy and deletes the video.

Ensure that the storage device or cloud subscription you are using to store the recorded videos has sufficient capacity to store the recordings. If the storage is full, the system may overwrite or delete older videos to make space for new recordings.

The statement advises verifying that the storage device or cloud subscription being utilized to store recorded videos has enough capacity to accommodate the recordings. It is important to ensure that the storage space is adequate; otherwise, the system might overwrite or delete older videos in order to create room for new recordings. This precautionary measure helps prevent potential data loss or the inability to capture new videos due to insufficient storage capacity.

It’s as if the recording never existed – incredibly insecure. Despite paying for a cloud subscription, crucial videos are nowhere to be found. Furthermore, the subsequent video in the recording sequence is also inexplicably missing. This frustrating scenario has occurred three times within the last six months. I’ve ensured that both the firmware and the app are up to date, leaving me perplexed about the recurring issue.

Contact Customer Support: Reach out to the customer support team of the camera or cloud service provider. Explain the situation in detail, mentioning the recurring nature of the problem and the specific instances when videos went missing. They might be able to investigate the issue on their end and provide insights or solutions.
Regards:
Whatslinko

Ensure that your camera system has a stable and reliable network connection. Poor connectivity can result in video playback issues. Verify that your internet connection instastoriesviewer is working well and that the camera is connected to the network properly.

It sounds like you’re experiencing a frustrating issue with your video recordings disappearing, despite having a cloud subscription and up-to-date firmware and app. Given that this has occurred multiple times over the past few months, it’s understandable that you’re concerned about the reliability of your security setup.

Regards:

Hotel Ardeche

Thanks for the information

1. Check Internet Connection: Ensure that your Floodlight Camera has a stable internet connection. Poor connectivity could result in issues with uploading videos to the cloud.
  2. Review Cloud Settings: Double-check your cloud storage settings in the Tierbestattung Albstadt to ensure they are configured correctly. There might be an option or setting that needs adjustment to prevent videos from being deleted prematurely.

Thank you for the insightful guidance.

Warm regards,…
Working hour calculation

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.