Floodlight camera 1080

I having the same issues floodlight camera 1080 .

Latest Software update 1.0.0.44 this month, causing liveview to time out as well event log timing out . And other issue.

Camera was working perfectly fine until this latest software update.

So much for a security camera totally useless now.

2 Likes

I have exactly the same issue while my other devices are fine. Apparently a number of us are having the problem, at least we know a software update can fix this.

I hope the engineers at EUFY come out with a quick solution for this downtime

Exact same issues here. I’ve never had these issues until this version (1.0.0.44) of the firmware was pushed out. Everything was working fine before so hopefully an update can fix all the new problems.

Same issues with my floodlight camera , it’s very slow to connect on WiFi when it was instantaneous before, the thumb nail photos of events are blurred if it shows recorded events,and now it says that there are no events even when you check the level of storage on the camera it’s clear it is recording but it won’t allow you to see them. Need an update as soon as possible.

Firmware: 1.0.0.44

Hi I haved emailed them about the same issue.

I think best is everyone emails then .

They might pull there finger out and sort these issues out .

Camera totally useless now .

Slow to load up live view and sometimes don’t , well event loads as when etc .

Other miner issues.

So I have emailed quite a through times .

Has anyone tried to uninstall there floodlight camera 1080 and reinstalled the camera to see if this correct the issue caused by last month update…

My flooding camera 1080 seem to working fine ?? . Look like they have sort out the software update issues from last month.

New firmware update today version 1.0.0.51.
My floodlight cam seems to working as it used to, with the app connecting to the floodlight almost instantaneously. Pity they can’t improve the night time detection as that is the only real complaint I have with the floodlight.