FloodLight Cam 2 pro - 180 degrees off - can't change!

HI

If I pull down my floodlight cam pro 2 - my Tv blocks the camera. The problem is the way I have it now - the image is 180 off (upside down). Everything works fine but I thought there would be a reverse image or 180 option in the Eufy software - there is not.

What are my options? As you can probably tell from the pic - I need to leave it mounted up against the wall. Easiest for me would be if they simply added a ‘flip image’ in settings? Seems like an easy thing to add? Is there another option I’m not considering?

If I rotate the entire unit 180 degrees then the lights would be blocked by my TV,

Well since I don’t have the floodlight cam and can’t physically see what I’m working with. I suppose you could tie it up somehow…
Pull down the floodlight just enough so the camera isn’t blocked by the TV then loop a wire around the center light neck and then find a place to tie the other end to like the junction box or a screw hook to the wall to hold it in that position.
It may not look pretty but, it might work.
My crude markup drawing…

yeah that kinda works but was really hoping they can just add the 180 reverse / flip to the software - like the other Eufy cameras have.

I guess they didn’t think that some may have different mounting situations other than wall mount~hinge down or soffit/ ceiling mount~hinge up.
It’s a no brainer they should just have the flip image option for all cameras minus the doorbell cams. I know the baby monitors have the flip image option and also the indoor cams.
Perhaps contact eufy support and request an update for it, also give them an incentive as it hinders sales that it is not available.

Yeah seems easy enough

Is this site not monitored by Eufy support?

I believe not, if they did they would respond / reply to us forum users. I have not yet to see an acknowledgment from eufy support.