FLC 2 Pro User Experience Optimization Discussion Group [Update July 28th.]

Has anyone seen water inside the floodlight 360 camera? If so, can that be removed and prevented? It’s still working for me, however the water droplets make it difficult to see at times

:joy: Dmf
Sun July 29
my 2K pro Worked great for ~20 months. First time a reset the power and it came back on line. As days have gone by it more and more erratic. Now it turns on for an hour or so, and then go off line for several hrs. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, surprise it worked for several hours. This AM it went off line and has not reconnected. From reading comments above it would seem the problem is somewhat universal. Is Eufy going to be able to fix it? I bought a new unit, but am afraid it will do the same thing. Which means I wasted $300.

Any updates on this does anybody know?

The other day the flood light cam siren sounded like it was going out

But it didn’t go off until u walked up close to it and looked at the camera so it could be local AI suppressing it because I forgot to put it in home mode sometimes wen I get up in the morning

I have 18 eufy cameras from various models. Two of them are the floodlight 2k cam pro connected to the homebase 3 for the last 6 weeks one of them just offline, reset only working for a few hours and goes offline again. I have another camera from 2nd generation connected to home base 3 that recently have started going offline as well.

Love the camera, I wish it had 4K with a longer distance focal lenght lens.
Waiting for full compatiblity with HB3… the AI and automation would tie in my other cameras
Keep up the innovation.

How to reset floodlight camera

1 Like

how to reset reset flood light 360 camera one router to the next router

I’m not sure how you reset the floodlight cam.
If you want to change to a different routers Wi-Fi connection, you should be able to do it through the app.
Camera Settings / General / Wi-Fi Connection / Change Wi-Fi.

At what maximum height can I mount the camera for it to work? I live on the 1st floor and would like to mount it on the ceiling so that it can monitor the garden

When will HB3 compatibility is going to come on this camera???

It’s a shame that the floodlight 2 pro doesn’t support blackout areas.
is it possible to connect two floodlight cams, and if 1 triggers an alarm in activity zone, both turn on their lights?

Can we get a panic button that triggers the alarm and strobe on all equipped devices ?

My camera seems to be stuck and will no longer pan. Is there a fix for this?

Same problem how do I reset?

You did not waste your money you can always send it back you get a year or so warranty

What does it mean when my Eufy app home page shows my FLC 2 Pro a black image, but my eufy door cam is up-to-date?

Is there interference of some sort?

Thanks