Feature Request: Rotate camera image 90 degrees in app

Please provide the ability for users to rotate the camera image by 90 degrees in the app.
I have an area where the only mounting option is a wall that is perpendicular to the direction I’d like to view, so I’d like to mount the camera sideways on that wall.

Thanks

5 Likes

This feature was requested like 5 years ago. Hopefully, Eufy can implement it soon.

1 Like

Add my vote to the push for 90°, 180°, 270° rotate options. Currently enjoying a view down a long path which is taken up mainly by wall on one side, hedge on the other.
Portrait view would be much better.

mee too

@AnkerSupport it is ridiculous that this isn’t an option yet. People have been asking for this for 5 years! I was an early adopter and I’m still asking for it!

Add me to the list. Steps like these are such easy ways to keep customers happy….

Limited mounting options prevent ideal orientation for the Eufy security camera, necessitating sideways mounting on a wall, perpendicular to the desired viewing direction. Similarly, concerning the display, the mounting options are limited, with sideways placement being the only viable choice. Unfortunately, the Eufy app lacks the function to rotate the camera image by 90 degrees, essential for aligning the camera feed with the intended viewing angle.