Feature Request - Multi-View/Group View

And aside from multiview, it would be great to not have the system render useless when you lose internet. I mean what if a robber cuts your phone line? No more surveilance!!

2 Likes

How is this not supported yet? I just bought 4 indoor WIRED cameras, and I still have to tap each camera, wait for the connection and then go back and rinse and repeat in order to view what’s on all of my cams. This is basic functionality, and I’m really pissed off that it isn’t supported.

3 Likes

Try tinyCam Monitor. There you can add multiple cameras (also other brands) to show their live feeds simultaneously.

1 Like

I am quite surprised that this has not been implemented yet. This is a necessary basic function for many users including myself. Regardless of whether or not the cameras are batterie powered or not, I should be able to pull up a live view of multiple cameras at once.

1 Like

I am coming from cloudedge platform. Eufy cameras and thr platform is much more superior than most of thr consumer++ grade systems. Only thing missing is multi camera view. That is a very basic feature and it would be a simple update. I can’t fully switch to eufy cameras without multi camera live view. Hopefully they will add this option soon.

2 Likes

I would also love this. I had with with Blink, Wyze, and my CloudEdge cameras.

1 Like

Yep, still waiting for this feature. Just about every other competitor has this feature by now except Eufy. I have the indoor A/C powered/wired Eufy cams so no need to get into the discussion of battery concerns. Also, Wyze cams went back to allowing basic human/person detection for free/name your price thru their Cam Plus Lite package. And guess what, you can still group/view multiple live view camera feeds at once even with their Cam Plus Lite package on Wyze cams. Eufy what’s the deal here?!?!?!?! Also, why is there no way to gather votes on this and other feature requests so that you know what your customers want?

@AnkerSupport

2 Likes

why isn’t this a thing yet?
the windows pc connection rarely ever works in time to see what’s outside and needs to be updated/replaced.
if it doesn’t get better soon,
i will have to look elsewhere for my security cam needs

1 Like

2022 still no multi view option………

1 Like

Thanks for recommending the app. Took me a few tries to figure out how to add the cameras and it works 80% of the time viewing 3 cameras. Which is 2 times better than the eufy app allows. I may try adding more cameras or play with the settings to get it to work 100%.

1 Like

Any update about this? This is the only reason I have not ditched Wyze for Eufy. The multi live view is critical.

3 Likes

I have 7 eufy cams. This feature was the only sacrifice I made in moving to this brand. I moved from a competing product at the time over 2 years ago because there were a lot more pros than cons at the time. Now, competition has caught up with the other features and even added more. Eufy cams are still only allowing one live stream at a time. I think that they do not have the capability on their servers to handle this functionality or it would mean buying much more expensive capacity to do it. Also, I have yet to see someone directly from the actual Eufy engineering team give a meaningful non scripted response on this issue, not a typical customer service rep copying and pasting boiler plate type of responses.

1 Like

Looks like when Eufys Home Security Display releases this year it will support live view up to 4 cameras at the same time. Hopefully the app will support this function as well but at least there will be a way now.

Yes please, I’d love this feature too and I’d definitely buy a whole new camera system for my sister too as she needs this feature in a system. Multiple love cameras on one app screen. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Any word on multiple live view? I just got the wired ES330s with Homebase 3. Really surprised you can’t do this. I have an Arlo system now that does this.

I guess I’ll return this.I thought it was me setting this up wrong and then found this thread.

What a bummer. Seems basic to me. But I guess since it uses the Homebase hub, the hub must not be able to handle two live streams.

1 Like

Hey tra5262 on the manual of Eufys upcomimg security display it does mention live view up to 4 cameras at the same time. I contacted Eufy and they said the device will be available in the near future and hopefully the feature will come to the app once it is.

That is promising. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

its incredible, i cant belive this functions is not part of the ecosystem.
I bought this pack of camaras, but now i regret about this brand.
I need this functions, or a least inform your buyers about this no senses.

1 Like

Any real updates in this feature @AnkerSupport ?

2 Likes

Where is the live view up to 4 cameras please ?

2 Likes