Feature Request - Multi-View/Group View

Waiting for this feature since over 1.5 years. Come on EUFY are you sleeping !!!

2 Likes

@AnkerSupport @Mengdi @Yanyee1 is there any way to have multi cameras live view ? I think there is a very important feature that is missing and we will appreciate it a lot.
Is there any way to do it?

4 Likes

If Eufy decides to enable and integrate PiP functionality, it would be theoretically possible to view at least TWO live feeds at once… But unfortunately for the time being, there’s no way to simultaneously stream more than one singular live feed on one device/screen. Only semi-feasible solution for one so inclined as to go to great lengths to achieve this, would be to set up dedicated monitors as receivers for multiple respectively dedicated devices each capable of streaming a single live feed (ie- a cheap smartphone or tablet utilizing the Eufy app). But as of now there’s nothing as simple as a grid-view page of all your live feeds
:weary::dash:

1 Like

we need a multi live view feature. You can do it partly via Homekit apps and IOS apps, but you are limited there to 4 cameras. Please give us this long needed feature of a multi live view !

3 Likes

Hello Eufy!!

I think we should have the option to view multiple cameras at the same time. Not necessarily group them but to have a button where we could choose certain cameras to view at one time. Next time we could choose different cameras.

23 Likes

Thank you for your feedback on this feature.

Since the eufycam system are the battery cam, so it could not constantly recording like the tradition wired camera device.

For the eufycam system, you can choose the specific camera device to check the live view screen and Events page for the saved video recordings.

We will consider the possibility of future development. Thank you for your input :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If you ever offer a wired Outdoor Camera maybe this feature would be more useful.

1 Like

I have the wired indoor 2k cameras and I would also really like an option to view multiple cameras at once. I can’t believe this isn’t a feature already. It’s incredibly inconvenient to have to open each camera separately.

10 Likes

I agree with b13. When I am upstairs in my home office, I would like to see all my rooms on one screen to check on my family. Wyze cam allows this. Seriously, it’s a big enough problem to replace my Eufy indoor cams since I check my cameras often.

4 Likes

Not optimum, but I bought 4 crappy LG phones from Walmart.com. I mounted the phones on a piece of board and open one camera with each phone. I can see anything going on in my rural yard at once.

2 Likes

@AnkerSupport @Mengdi @Yanyee1

I’m not asking for the battery cameras to be continuously recording I would just like to be able to view them all at the same time instead of clicking on each individual one.

This should definitely be a feature for your wired indoor cameras but I would like to see it for your outdoor cameras too!

6 Likes

If you want to view multiple cameras at once, tinycam would be the way to go. The devolper has recently added eufy support in the beta version of the app. There is a free version if want go check it out. The paid version is 3 or $4.99 I forget which because I bought it years ago. I’m currently using it to watch my wyze cams and the 2 new eufy cams that I recently bought. I might be replacing al my wyze cams with eufy in the future because I’m impressed with the clarity.

4 Likes

You could also use a raspberry pi with MotionEye on it and the RTSP and show as many cameras as you like. Only limitation would be the CPU on the Pi, but as long as you dont have it doing trascoding that should work well.

1 Like

I’m a new customer and have four outdoor cameras installed. I too would like the option of viewing the feed from multiple cameras simultaneously. I’m not complaining. I enjoy what eufy currently provides but in their next step development it would be a nice option to offer simultaneous viewing to put them ahead of the competition.

4 Likes

It’s possible with Arlo’s system.
There you can load the stream of your cameras and tap ind to view the specific camera on the whole phone screen.

I would like this to be an option on Eufy aswell.

Not to view the camera the whole time, (well thats not the reason for an battery cam system) but just make a quick view on the cameras :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agree, I use Reolink as well and can view multiple cameras (on battery) with their ap in multiview mode.
+1 to get app

1 Like

Yeah, this is bizarre that Eufy does not have a multi camera view option. Does not have to be constant feed but the ability to see all of your camera feeds when you open the Eufy app seems to be a no-brainer. Even D-Link (which I used to use before I gave up on them) had this as an option.

2 Likes

I am a new owner of Eufy camera, and I am looking for this option too. So I can look at my front and backyard at the same time when the kids are playing outside

1 Like

We need/want this multi view feature. Running 8 Eufy cams with no multi view. Horrible. Please give us this feature !!!

2 Likes

Hello Eufy Team,
Please add live view for multiple eufy cams on one screen. 4 camera live view would be enough for my needs.

3 Likes