Explore the Features of Video Doorbell Dual

It doesn’t capture the cars in the street

Lately i have been getting a lot of “your package” has been picked up even though there is no package. Three messages in three minutes. Only moment during that time is tree shadows on a wall moving because of wind.

Works like a charm. Installation was a breeze.

Does the dual camera/doorbell automatically update or are there steps to update?

It auto updates the firmware itself, though you can manually check also. In Camera Settings - General - About Device.

Thanks JD164. Is there a way to set the distance the camera/video records, I get notifications all day when neighbors walk their dogs. It really gets annoying.

1 Like

I get frequent ’your package has been picked up’ messages. Nothing there. Drives me crazy.

According to the sensitivity settings level 1 = 3ft 2 = 6ft 3 = 10ft 4 =15ft and 5 = 20ft for detection distance.

Yes, as @hha87 said adjust / lower your Sensitivity Level, also you can create an Activity Zone.

1 Like

Thank you, i was able to find setting.

Hello,

(When) will it be possible to connect the doorbell dual to a Homebase 3?

1 Like

I installed the Dual Camera this morning, connected to a Home Base 2 and so far, so good; it replaced a regular, single camera doorbell and I’m impressed with the video quality at night (the attached screenshot shows a good video, considering the very low light), opposite to the old doorbell, that would barely show the lights; the fact that I can now clearly see delivered packages is a plus; I’d give it 5 stars now, hopefully it’ll keep working the same

Super easy setup. Very happy :+1:

1 Like

I’d also like to know when I connect dual video to HomeBase 3

I have just bought eufy e340 dual camera doorbell with the homebase, i have gone through the set up, but afterwards having difficulty in connecting it via wifi, dies beed a ethernet cinnection all time or will it connect with wifi