Events not showing on mysecurity

I am hoping someone can help me. I can see the events on the app on my phone, but when I log into mysecurity.eufylife.com, I cannot see the same events. Note that I was able to see them not too long ago, now it is simply not there.

Thank you

1 Like

Same issue here, I contacted them and their response was:

“Sorry to hear you are having this trouble. Since we are upgrading the system, the event functionality is temporarily closed. If you need to access the cloud storage footage, please access them through the eufy security app.”

No timeline was given as to when the events would be back on the mysecurity site.

1 Like

Since 16 December, I have been experiencing the same problem. However, they charge for that. Otherwise, Eufy should refund this month’s money.

Same problem here. I need this service for our security and I pay for it.

1 Like

Same problem. Eufy, please rectify ASAP. It is causing security concerns here.

1 Like

Same issue here - Can no longer view events on PC and I have a cloud subscription

1 Like

I was told this feature was expected to be restored this month. I was hoping it was part of the recent web portal and app changes that now require a code to be generated via the app in order to view live feeds on the web portal (a step in the wrong direction IMO, but I digress). Unfortunately, the Events feature is still missing from the web portal.

Hopefully, Eufy will restore the functionality its cloud subscribers have paid for by the end of the month as stated.

1 Like

Unfortunately, January has come and gone and the ability to view events on the web portal has still not been restored. Those of you who paid for subscriptions in order to be able to use this feature might consider requesting a refund.

1 Like

This is ridiculous! I paid for a year of cloud storage, and I have NEVER been able to access it via the web. I (assume) that the videos in the app that I see with a cloud are on cloud storage, except it always decrypts and streams from the SD card.

This needs to be fixed ASAP. My subscription needs to be RESET to start ONCE IT FINALLY WORKS, OR I require a FULL REFUND. NO EXCUSES.

My house was robbed and I pay for this service that apparently is not provided. I’m sure with all the bad PR, it would be a shame if the %^&* show that is Eufy Cloud/Web were to get more attention.

Just so everyone knows, I don’t work for Eufy.

Still can’t view any events and I can’t even view the cameras on a PC - it just sits on “Established secure channel…” and then nothing comes up. Has been like this for days.

It’s a positive development that events viewing was restored to the web portal, although it took far too long.

However, the event thumbnails displayed are just gray blocks, not actual camera images as displayed in the app (and in the web portal before events viewing was removed late last year). Anybody else seeing the same thing?

When, if ever, can we expect to see images in the Events screen thumbnails, instead of gray rectangles with play buttons? In other words, when will Eufy match this functionality offered by virtually every competitor?