Event notification: goes to Live feed rather than recording

Hi there,

Whenever I click on event notification on my phone it takes me to the live feed rather than the recording of the event. When my partner who is on the same system does it it takes him to the recording.

We can’t find anywhere to change this.

Please help!

Thanks

I have the same problem, but seemed intermittent meaning it took me to the live feed most of the time and the actual recording sometimes. I have an iPhone.

Hi,
There is a setting for that… in the device / camera settings tap on Notification and you’ll see the option “the related history event or live view” This is on Android.

1 Like

Hi there, thank you for that. My notification setting screen doesn’t look like that.

Is yours a doorbell camera?
Mine looks like this…

Yes, it’s a doorbell camera, but the other 3 non doorbell cameras I have don’t have that option either and I can’t find that option in their settings anywhere for it.
When a notification comes through for those 3 cameras tapping on it takes me to the recorded video though.
You may want to try a few things…
Log out of the app then log back in.
Clear the apps cache.
Uninstall the app then reinstall the app.

@edn145 did you ever get this sorted? We have just got cameras and are having the same problem.

Whenever I receive notifications for completed workouts on my phone, clicking on the notification takes me directly to the live tracking screen instead of the recorded session. Strangely, my workout buddy, who uses the same site on a different device, gets directed to the recorded session seamlessly.

See if you have the option in the cameras Notification Settings.
Check the box: The related event.

1 Like