#eufyMoments: Share Your Funny Videos and Win a SoloCam S340! 😎

Winners announcement

eufy fans, are you all in the summer holiday mood? This Wild Summer, eufy wants to add more joy to your life by inviting you to join our eufyMoments Giveaway.

Share your Wild Videos captured by eufy products this summer. It could be:

• Wild animals around you: Look! This bear is eating my security cam!

• Wild neighborhood: My security camera captured a package thief!

• Wild backyard party: Look at how my silly friends greet me in my video doorbell.

• Or any funny, heartwarming, or shocking moments captured by our security cameras or doorbells.

We don’t limit creativity—we want them all!

Speaking of Wild, check this out! The best football player in the world was captured by a eufy security camera! If you have similar videos, share them with us!

Rewards🎁

Most Influential Prize: The user’s submission that gains the highest views on eufy’s social media accounts will win a SoloCam S340.

Early Bird Prize: We will randomly choose 1 participant from the first 30 qualified entries to receive SoloCam S220.

Participation Prize: We will select 10 valid entries, and each will receive a eufy coffee cup.

How to Participate✨

1. Capture an Amazing eufy Moment: Use your eufy cameras to record a remarkable, funny, or unexpected moment around your home. We love seeing genuine moments that show the real-life use of our products.

2. Upload to Share: Share your eufy moment with us by uploading the video to YouTube and sharing the link in a reply. Feel free to include a brief description of the moment and what eufy devices were used to capture it.

Introducing eufyMoments

We are thrilled to introduce eufyMoments, a regular campaign that showcases humorous, heartfelt, and cautionary video clips from eufy fans, captured by eufy products.

Your footage is invaluable as it unites eufy fans worldwide. Your videos can raise security awareness while sharing smiles and laughter in the eufy community.

:pushpin: Participation Tips

• Authenticity is key—embrace the spirit of the celebration by sharing genuine and funny footage.

• All submissions need to be captured by eufy products.

• This event is only open to residents of the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, and the Netherlands. Entries from non-residents of these regions will be considered invalid.

• Winners will be contacted by community direct message.

• By participating, you grant eufy Security the right to copy or redistribute your submitted images, text, or videos on its social media without affecting your legal rights.

Join the eufyMoments Giveaway and make this summer unforgettable!

22 Likes

:grin: :laughing: :sweat_smile:

that is soooo cute and funny! Thanks for your submission, you can follow our eufy social media accounts @eufyofficial in Instagram and @eufyoncam in TikTok to check if your videos being selected or not. :wink:

1 Like

Maybe he had a whole family to feed :woman_facepalming: Thanks for your submission, you can follow our eufy social media accounts @eufyofficial in Instagram and @eufyoncam in TikTok to check if your videos being selected or not. :wink:

What’s the contest submission expiration date? Either I just missed it when reading the terms or it wasn’t specified. I apologize if it’s there and I just didn’t see it.
Also, some of us don’t have a tik-tok account. Will you finally be posting a list of the submissions that have entered into the contest? Will you be posting the winners in here as well? I think most applicants would greatly appreciate this.
Thanks!
@eufy-official

1 Like

Hi there, our contest will end at July 30th. You can check in our first poster, sorry that we did not highlight that part. And yes, we will post our winner in this post when the campaign ends. Thanks for your suggestion!

1 Like

Thought there were birds fighting outside my window. Turns out it was something much more intriguing

nice one! I never thought a fox’s voice would sound like that :rofl: Thanks for your submission, you can follow our eufy social media accounts @eufyofficial in Instagram and @eufyoncam in TikTok to check if your videos being selected or not.

My son was so blown away that he accidently made a shot that he ran inside to tell me to pull the video.

1 Like

OMG!!! That is a nice one!!! He is the future of the national team!!! :star_struck: :star_struck:really thanks for sharing with us this amazing moment! and welcome to follow our social media accounts @eufyofficial in Instagram and @eufyoncam in TikTok to check if your videos being selected or not!

1 Like

@eufy-official
I have a question. What if I don’t have Tik-Tok? During the previous contest, I went to the Eufy Official YouTube page and the contest videos weren’t there. I’m not even sure where my Eufy contest videos/photos were posted. Where can I find the submissions other than Tik-Tok?
Thanks in advance.
~Len :sunglasses:

Hi Len, thanks for sharing your questions. You can also check out the submissions on our Instagram account @eufyofficial. Our social media team will select some of the submissions for publishing based on operational needs.

1 Like

We got a visitor who loves visiting tree our https://youtu.be/n-9wlLTQJrQ?feature=shared

cute cat! Thanks for your sharing! Welcome to follow our social media accounts @eufyofficial in Instagram and @eufyoncam in TikTok to check if your videos being selected or not!

@eufy-official
How many entries have been submitted so far? Just curious so I know if there is even a chance of being selected or if you are receiving lots of entries.

:smiley: 11111111111111111

1 Like

Is there a winner list posted somewhere?
I would love to manage these contests for Eufy so they don’t have to spend their time dealing with them. I actually have a few contest ideas that I think everyone would enjoy as well. Plus I would stay engaged with everyone so there would be no confusion. You should all vote me in for this task and maybe Eufy will consider delegating the contest handling to me! :grinning:

Looks like the winner list is posted at the top of this thread.
:tada: Congrats to the winners! :tada: