eufyCam S330 does not save the videos on my HomeBase S380

For some reason the video that my eufyCam S330 are not been save in the HomeBase S380 hard drive.
I think is a bug in the HomeBase S380, because the video are saved on some place, but the HomeBase S380 dont reflect that

Hi,

Just to say I have the same behaviour with the same Homebase and same cameras. The app displays some videos which seem not to be stored on local hdd, since it appears 100% available

Eufy contact me and they are going to send me a replacement for the homebase, ass son I have it I will update if that fixed the issue or not

Thanks for the info, I stay in touch

Today I got the new Homebase that eufy sended to replace my old one.
I am sad to report that the same issue is happening with the new one. I don’t think this is a hardware issue it feels like a software issue. Maybe there is a big and eufy had not released. Will try to contact them again. :sob::sob::sob:

I am having this same issue. I have a properly formatted Samsung 1TB SSD installed in my HB3 with 3-S330 and 1-Solocam S340. S340 records to the HB3 but not the S330s.

Could is be that is saving to the 16GB internal Homebase3? I would remove the HD and check:
-Are the videos still available?
-Where are the new ones saved?

1 Like

I had notice something, at the beginning the home base was only indicating that the hard drive had 100% free. But when the homebase start falling using the hard drive (this is another bigger issue that start happening a few days ago, and is affecting other people according to eufy), after this other issue the homebase star reporting correctly the free space

Yeah i have the same problem nothing is being saved to Home Base 3.

Jumping on this thread as my 2 S380 Homebase’s are also not recording to the hard drives???

I had notice something with this issue.

• The video are available.
  • And the are new one been save.

I think what is happening is that the Homebase is saving the videos in the internal memory and not using the external SSD.

I notices that the information is there, every time that I remove the SSD from the homebase

Maybe this is the main issue.

I still have the same issue, even with a new hard drive (Crucial SSD). The app showed the storage availability for some days and then nothing

What does Eufy wait for to solve this problem ???

I have the same issue.
Installed 1TB Seagate barracuda.
My video captures are being stored, but my homebase S380 is still showing 100% available on the HDD.

Same problem this side with a Sandisk 480GB SSD Plus. Any idea if this is isolated to an unfortunate few or everyone??

S330 Home Base not savings video clips. I corrected this by performing the following steps using my Android phone Eufy Security App. >Open a camera view and select … >Click on the Gear/Settings Icon >Select General >Select Storage >Select NAS CRTSP >Select Yes for NAS >Select Next RTSP > Select Have Installed >Enable RTSP >Confirm Secure Stream >Select OK username and p/w > Have Configured DONE. Give it some time to catch up and establish communication between base and camera. Hope this Helps.