Eufycam: no alert, no notification, no sound, no vibration, no connection to server, overall no good

The topic title says it all: for quiet a while now my Eufycams don’t work as they should (and how they did do in the past). This super malfunctioning of my cams occurs in a setup in which my two homebases are connected to my home network by cable as well as when they are to connected with my network by high speed wide range wifi connection.

I’ve been using my cams for several years and over the years I saw the reliability getting less and less, up tot the point where I am today; thinking about selling all of them and the realization that I have to start looking for a security system that works and is stable.

I don’t know what the people from Eufy are up to? How do they expect you to buy their latest products if you can’t rely on the (older) products that you bought from them for their specific purpose: offering you security? It’s fine you do a little marketing in your app (even though I feel it shouldn’t be there) but before doing this; first make sure your products work. And please don’t come up with your advice in the Eufy app if people experience notification problems: the Eufy cam users are no children and know how to setup your cams (your advice is in essence how one should setup your device). I know it’s no use but when I think about all this malfunctioning, I get really angry and can only think Eufy is laughing me in the face, not looking at and dealing with the many ‘thoughts I shared with them’ thru their app. They must be thinking: we have your money so why bother providing its users with a good product.

So please team Eufy: fix your software problems first before seducing us to buy your new products. Otherwise I have to come tot he conclusion that the money I spend on your products is lost. And just another example of why Eufy doesn’t care at all about your problems/ issues: which modern tech company does’t let you change your personal email adress, connected to your Eufy account: do they think people never change a service provider? Are they living in the stone age? Eufy…wake up and start doing your job!

And for the record: I’m using the latest Samsung s22 so I think it can not be a ‘phone issue’.

Are you on ios.?

Seems Eufy is moving away from Apple and favor Google

I’ve been using the Eufy android app all these years. It feels they are way to much focused on coming up with new developments/ products and are forgetting about the original purpose for their cams: offering a stable, wireless security system that works. And what direction are they going? I can remember the times in which thumbnails need not to be stored temporarily in the cloud…is it evolution for the sake of evolution? I don’t want to store in the cloud, I want to have my own environment and thus own storage.
How can the expect I could be interested in their new stuff (with pv panels etc) if the basic stuff doesn’t work.

If I’m away from home, I need to be able to trust on my system to alert me if necessary, something I could count on in the past

If you read Eufy leadership in wiki , then you might draw your own conclusion why it degraded.

Fix your software!!! The app doesnt work!!

I found a really bad solution for the problem that helped me for a couple of days: uninstall and install the Eufy back and do this every day.

Today I found it this also doesnt work anymore so what is going on over there at Eufy?!#!?
Make your products work or otherwise keep them for your self and don’t sell them over here in Europe.

And what do you think about the fact you can’t change the email adresss that is connected to your Eufy account? Are the people at Eufy living in the Middle Ages?