Eufy Solo IndoorCam corrupted 3 of my microSD card in the past year

I gave it the benefit of doubt when the first Samsung 128gb EVO select SD card went corrupted about 2 months after I put it into use. I tried formatting on the app, on the computer, on my phone but the card is unreadable everywhere. Purchased a second one and same thing happened few months after. But I cannot believe the camera can damage an SD card like that. Third time around I put in a 64gb Samsung EVO select, it worked fine for a good 8 months and there the devil error message popped up again saying SD card is not working properly and asking me to format it. But when I do the formatting, after it reached 100%, it will say “Failed to format microSD card”.
Is anybody having the same issue like me? It is really frustrating that the cost of all these SD cards is adding up that I could get myself another camera already. I would hope Eufy would do something about this.

One of my cameras does this, and I am on my 3rd micro SD card. The first two were not high volume cards, just regular SD cards, so I attributed it to it not being the exact correct card. Then I got one of their recommended cards, and the same exact thing happened.

How the flip does only one of my Eufy cams keep corrupting my SD cards??

Same thing for me. Both my solo cams corrupted cards. Good thing I’m logging to a NAS as well.

I had similar issue with C24 indoor nit solocam
it was the sd card holder solder joint poor soldering. at the edge of pcb.
After fix no more issues for one year now.