Eufy SmartTrack Link

Hi,

I recently purchased two smarttrack links, one for my wife and one for me.

Now I have ran into an issue. All eufy products are added through my eufy account, with the exception of her smarttrack link. Which is shared with me with admin access. My wife has (admin) access to all devices through her eufy account.

Sharing the smarttrack links was done because of the perceived benefit of being able to ‘ring’ each other’s

Now the issues:

1. For some reason ‘ringing’ the smarttrack links from the eufy app isn’t possible, this is only possible through the (in our case) find my phone app.
  2. Besides this issue I also find the following very frustrating, when using/double clicking one of the smarttrack links both our phones start ringing! I was under the impression you connected the smarttrack link to an individual account. But sharing a device through the eufy app with another account enables the ringing across all accounts.

Anyone else with the same frustration/experience?
@eufy any chance these issues will be addressed by adding an option for ringing the smarttrack links (1) and a toggle for the ringing from smarttrack link to account(s) (2)?

Seems to me that the ‘solution’ for issue 2 is unsharing the smarttrack links with each other. Which is bothersome because I simply share the entire home containing multiple devices. I would have to share devices separately…

Hello, (2)
I Don’t use the SmartTrack Link but, does the eufy App have a setting option -per device- for it? Specifically for notifications?
Then possibly you could toggle the notifications off on your phone only for that device.