Eufy Smartlock S230, big disappointment

Eufy’s promise is to always have a long battery life, I bought the first version of the cameras and you actually forget that you need to charge it, it lasts 11-12 months without any problems

Following this promise, I bought the eufy Security S230, the website says a battery life of 12 months with up to 10 door openings per day

I’ve never seen anyone that came close to this battery life, in the best threads you find people with 3-4 months of battery life

In my case, I’m already on my second Smart Lock, support asked for a change and nothing changed, the battery lasts a maximum of 1 month.

I’ve already tried changing the Wi-Fi type, I’ve reset it, I’ve turned the Auto Lock system on and off.

Support does not analyze the logs sent, they just want to change the equipment or battery. Since I don’t live in the US, I don’t always have this flexibility.

I had an August for 4 years with batteries that easily lasted 6 months, with a Wifi Dongle

Eufy should want to analyze the problems and take on the false advertising of its equipment’s battery life