Eufy needs to improve himself a lot

First of all, greetings from Turkey, I have been a eufy s330, HB 3 user for more than 1 year. There is so much missing. I explained these and gave feedback many times, but there is no improvement.

First of all, in order to differentiate between eufy and other companies, there should be license plate identification and recording.

The other problem is that devices such as Android TV app (Tizen, Roku, Webos) need to gain features such as receiving notifications or watching from the application. (Do not recommend installing APK!) There are too many optimization problems.

For Homebase 3, I prefer to have options such as running the cooling fan constantly and running it at full power. I want my device to run cool for a long life.

Unfortunately, there is no Bitrate option in Camera series such as S330 and E340. Do you think a 4K output can be 200Kbit? It must be at least 4 Mbit, if it is AV1 codec. If no AV1, 6Mbit minimum. (I do DCP package work in the cinema industry.)

Opening the entrance door with the device such as camera notification, person notification, vehicle notification, license plate identification, seeing certain license plates, (other eweelink). By having such features, you can produce a device that will make a difference. Cameras that cannot be integrated into Automation in 2024 are dead cameras for me.

I love the Eufy brand, because there is potential, the software team just needs to work a little harder. In terms of hardware, I think they are quite sufficient devices. Also, the models of the sensors of the S330 and the cameras have not been specified, I would be very pleased if anyone could write the information about this.