Eufy Dual Doorbell and Homebase 3

Yes an update of the HB3 is needed. I am still waiting for version 3.1.9.5 too.

The app on IOS is updated.

Netherlands (KNP/XS4ALL)

So, my T8213 had an update available this morning, but it will still only pair to the HB2 (I have both 2 & 3)

For reference, my kit firmware/software versions presently are:

• Homebase 2 firmware 3.2.8.3h (sub 1.3.0.9)
  • Homebase 3 firmware 3.1.9.5 (sub 1.4.0.8)
  • T8213 firmware 0.1.6.6
  • Android App version 4.6.3_1668 (EU)

So it does look like 4.6.4 is needed.

In the moment my Hombase 3 received the update to the newer version. :slight_smile:

It works! Easy installation after the IOS app and HB3 updates.

4.6.4 is available on Android 13 this morning in UK and offers me the choice to install T8213 to HB2 or 3.

It works.

Anyone need a Homebase 2?

Please upload the app to APK mirror

Eufy Security App Version 4.6.4 is availabe in Germany from Googles Play Store since today (maybe manuall update necessary) with the
Homebase3 system version 3.1.9.5 from 5th May 23 you should be able to connect both…
I was sucessfully doing it this morning

@gue692 - Can you upload the 464 update to APKMirror?

Anyone in the US received 3.1.9.5 yet for HB3?

I’m in Australia and am on 3.1.7.8 so really need the firmware update. The fact that they have not made this abundantly clear at time of purchase is rather annoying. I bought an entire system for my house and can’t use a key part of it.

1 Like

Same here, I am in Australia and waiting for the firmware update.

1 Like

In Saudi Arabia still didn’t receive the update !!

Received the App update last week, but still nothing on the firmware yet! Let’s see when we get it here in Aus.

Same here. From Australia. Bought the Homebase 3 today after reading this thread last night. Only realised they haven’t released latest version of firmware here.

None in the US either (Arizona specifically).

Yep. New android app, no firmware

Just checked, I have a home base firmware update available. I received the app update on Saturday.

Version 3.1.9.5

I got the update today early morning. I’ll try to connect the doorbell this evening.

Hey Pete,

Good here yours is working. My app (iOS) is still on 3.1.7.8 so I guess I just have to wait? I updated the app last night and no firmware update available yet.

Very much looking forward to this working now, three months and no doorbell lol.

1 Like

I’ve tried to connect my doorbell but asked for setting up a home base before adding the doorbell!!!
I’ve already HB3 updated but I think must have HB2 to connect my doorbell to it then link it to HB3 :joy: