Eufy Dual Doorbell and Homebase 3

Just spoken to Eufy support. The firmware has been released (knew that) and the doorbell does not need an update, this is not accurate. The reason the devices are not linking is that the app needs to update to version 4.6.4 which they are waiting for Apple / Google to release into the app store. Until this updates it is impossible to pair the devices. They said it will be 3 days at most.

1 Like

Hi,

Just spoken to eufy and they say it will be available tomorrow. But it might take awhile for it filter through. From experience it usually early evening the updates come through. They have taken there time over this which is good because it’s better than having issues.

1 Like

Looking forward to receiving the HB3 and app updates :slight_smile:

Then I can finally install the HB3 with the doorbell duo and Eufycam3 which I bought as a bundle.

I really cant wait… this black box on the wall is so useless atm.

With the updated IOS Eufy app 4.6.4 I’ve been able to pair my Dual Doorbell to the Homebase 3 perfectly on the first attempt, even got my Eufy indoor chime add on paired up.

So far so good and unlike the homebase 2 my Dual Doorbell floor facing LED lights finally work with the Homebase 3.

As long as your Homebase 3 is on 3.1.9.5 and IOS app on 4.6.4 you should be good to go, no doorbell firmware update needed.

3 Likes

Grats man… We came a long way!! Out of curiosity what part of the world are you from? I’m in US and I still have no app update nor HB3 update.

It’s works for me too ! I have my doorbell paired with my Homebase 3 !!!

For those with working HB3 and 2K Doorbell, what part of the world are you from? US is still lagging …

UK here, I did a manual update check and it came through about 5 days ago.

1 Like

Netherlands here, still no update for my HB3. It is still on version 3.1.7.8

However the app on IOS is now on version 4.6.4

Good to hear it works when you have the updates.

France

US:
HB3 firmware 3.1.7.8
App: 4.6.4
I chatted with an agent. He said the firmware update comes to other parts of the world gradually in days but definitely less than a week.

Works great after app update and homebase

Netherlands

Probably the update is not done by region. I checked for an update manually but stil no update.

Netherlands

It depends on your internet provider. The update is pushed to different servers serving different internet providers/regions.

US:
HB3 firmware 3.1.7.8
App: 4.6.4

Just got the IOS to 4.6.4 in Arizona; Cox ISP. Patiently waiting for the 3.1.9.5 :hot_face:

Hi, which one do you use with HB3 and dual doorbell, one with the dongle or T8020?

https://support.eufy.com/s/article/Setting-Up-Add-on-Doorbell-Chime-for-2K-Battery-Doorbell-in-eufySecurity-App

or

Thanks.

Using the one with a dongle attached to the Homebase 3 USB port and Dual Doorbell, works great.

1 Like

Thanks mate, much appreciated. Did it come with an Australian wall plug? I need to make sure it is good for 240V and for use in Australia before I place an order since it is not available locally. Thanks again.

I’ve received on the iPhone the App update this morning, Android App is not updated at the moment.

With iOS I can scan the barcode, but in the next step (select your Homebase) the screen is empty.
But the Homebase 3 is already visible at the main screen on the app itself. Maybe here is as well an update needed? Current one 3.1.7.8?

-Germany-

1 Like