Eufy doorbell 201 error

I have three wireless eufy cams and a homebase 2.

Just added a 2k eufy doorbell. Homebase says the doorbell has a good wifi signal and doorbell button pushes and video notifications and recorded video are working great.

However, live video is ging me a 201 error.

Just noticed that whilst viewing live video via the app isn’t working, if someone rings the doorbell then I can view the video and chat with them. It’s just trying to view live video via the triangular play icon in the Eufy app that is giving the 201 issue.

Can anyone assist??

Thanks

I am having the same issue with our 2K doorbell. Have you found a solution?

Brought it inside, closer to my router than doorbell chime and homebase and the firmware finally updated and now it works fine :slight_smile:

Whilst I’m a huge fan of Eufy products and whilst the packaging is outstanding, all they had to do to get over this issue and to quell the exitedness of customers loving this product was to include a little note on the top of the package saying, "Before using this product, please update the firmware to the latest available version. I spent a few hours swapping front and rear doorbells around and trying to fix the “No live Video” issue despite it all working when someone waves their hand in front of the camera to wake it up. I even moved my homebase and router within 2 metres of the add on doorbell to get it to work but to no avail… I was within a few minutes of returning it with an appropriate snottagram when a previous poster suggested a firmware update that fixes a bug for stability issues… Update your firmware when an update becomes available. It may save you a few hours of grief…