Eufy App Issue Since Last Update

I waited till August 17 to update. Big Mistake! On my iPad I have to rotate vertical to go back after viewing an event. Apparently the back arrow no longer exists. What a pain…

you need to send feed back through app. record a clip so they can see.

Frustrated! I have been in communication with the support team. Waiting for an App update. One month later. Never have I experienced such a defect in an update.

Have been a month without any updates to fix downloads for Android ambreav7a codes.

Eufy released newvapp today.

The Download problem for arm7v has been fixed. for arm7v Android.
but the search under playback still not working well. do not use 1x you will get blank screen… …use 2x will work.

Review the app’s permissions on your devices. Ensure that it has the necessary permissions to access the camera feed, storage, and other relevant features. Incorrect permissions can sometimes cause issues with app functionality.

Hey there,

I’ve encountered a similar problem with the Eufy app post-update. It’s frustrating having to reopen the app for camera windows to show recent event freeze frames. I’ve tried on both Apple and Android devices, even logging out and back in, but the issue persists. Hoping for a fix soon!" If you’re looking for more tech-related discussions and solutions, feel free to visit

Summary

my website

for additional insights and support.

Eufy permission only needs Storage.

Why Eufy needs

CONTACT LIST?
ACCESS to Phone?
Device Camera?
Microphone?

Lastly location.

These are privacy invasion for no reason.

EUFY SHOULD REMOVE THESE PERMISSION REQUIREMENTS.