Eufy app issue on the Motorola G Stylus 5G and Samsung A35 phones

Hello everyone,

I have a Eufy Homebase 2 and a Homebase 3 with 8 cameras total in my system. They seem to work fine. My issue and it has been an ongoing one is the APP. When I first bought the homebase with 2 cameras I had a Samsung Galaxy S10e and could never get the notifications to shut up. No amount of configuration would stop it. Now, mind you, you can turn off notifications but at the expense of the APP nagging the mess out of you to turn them back on. It does this each and every time you access the APP. When you are wanting to see a camera quickly this is a major pain to deal with. Communicating with support is like talking to a stone wall. One support agent said you can’t stop that nag.

So time passed and I changed phones to a Motorola G Stylus 5G. Wonder of wonders, there is an option on the app notification display for the Eufy Security APP that allows you to turn off motion notifications! I was good, well for a while. I kept notifications on and I didn’t get any nags on the notification bar or from the APP to enable notifications.

While the Motorola is a good phone, I was missing some of the advantages of having a Samsung phone. Namely, connecting to and using my Galaxy watch and connecting to and using my Galaxy S5e tablet. So, I purchased a Samsung A35 and now I am able to do all the things I used to do with the watch and tablet. The phone also has some neat features that I like. HOWEVER, the issue with the Eufy Security APP returned! WITH A VENGENCE! Again, no configuration of settings will shut this piece of garbage software from nagging the mess out of you! You can turn off notifications but then the nag returns forcing you to make a decision to enable or not. THIS IS 100% UNACCEPTABLE!

I own the hardware namely the homebases and cameras and I own my phone. The people with Eufy should allow an option that turns the FREAKING nag off permanently. I AM AWARE THAT NOTIFICATIONS ARE OFF, I TURNED THEM OFF INTENTIONALLY. THE NAG TO TURN NOTIFICATIONS BACK ON IS 100% ANNOYING!

If this issue can’t be resolved and quickly, I will be putting every piece of my system on eBay to get rid of it and its incessant nagging software. I will also warn every person that I can reach on social media to STAY THE FREAK AWAY FROM EUFY SECURITY PRODUCTS!