Eufy Android app 4.80.1955US. latest issues

Issue with eufy App Android 13 , Android 9

1. Cannot playback events nor SD card, just running circle. Then app just frozen. Android OS reports this app just crash frequently. You cannot get access to SD card with 1x speed.

2. When play event, sometimesThe player just skip the orange mark.

3. Now user cannot upload device log. Stopped at 95%. Eufy needs to cleanup their server.

4. The motion detection setting. The desire area edit is now even worst, the area shrink by itself if you try to move. The bottom part limit got a gap to bottom screen. But in ios there is no bottom gap. The display area is different between ios and Android.

5. I think these basic functions needs to be fixed. Already Eufy is a very basic feature app.

Stand alone camera, no hub

Showing frequent crash in battery

After 12 hrs, the app now play sd card contents and does not crashing the app.

So, the SD card playback is from Eufy Server as No change to app or anything.

The 1X running circle playback is still on. I HAVE TO USE 2X TO START THE PLAYING.
hope Eufy find out what exactly in their SD CARD RELAY server issues. Why is no video play?

At least Eufy is back without crashing, freezing.

All these issues are with Android device only.
Ios device is OK.

Eufy doesnt really monitor this forum. If you havent already I would send this feedback to them via the app and their support email.

Done creating tickets several times.

The eufy relay Server seems back on line.

For playbavk scroll with running circle screen…it is an Only Android app problem… got new device with Android 13 .same problem.

Since Eufy introduced hub, this problem seems popup after that.
Been a year.

Stand alone c24, p24s…

Love to send eufy vids , but is too big for 5 mind of recording

Tonight, Eufy wiped my camera events. They do that every time when user submits feedback logs. Yet these type of reset does not help as the root cause is with the app coding. The Eufy relay server seems does recognize Android app .

App constant crashing now. Even Android OS issue warning.

Eufy Android app is not good to check sd card.

Hope Eufy fix this issue.