Doorbell not giving mobile notification on iphone when bell pushed?

Hi,
I have 3x 2c cameras & 1x 2k battery doorbell, all have worked fine until recently.
But I have just realised that I am not getting doorbell pushed alert notification on my iphone anymore? The doorbell is also set to ring on my Alexa devices & these are still working fine.
I have looked at iphone notification settings and are set to give Eufy notifications.
So I’m puzzled why the doorbell alert is not pushed to my iphone?

sorted!.. logged out the app on the iphone & then logged back in, now working ok.

Hi, I have the same problem. All the relevant settings are correct on my iphone. I can get a notification message with the sound only once after a restart, after that only the notification bar shows up on my phone no sound at all when it’s locked.
Interestingly I get the notification message and the sound almost normally (around 70% of the time) when my phone is unlocked. :person_shrugging:

I’m really surprised that this app has that many subtle issues.

The eufy system should work seamlessly. Now I’m constantly on the forum thread where I’m looking for some stupid workaround for an issue which shouldn’t exist in the first place.

Within apple/android you can creat a great ecosystem where all the parts are working together. Some eufy devices can’t connect to the homebase for example which was again a surprise to me. I didn’t do a great research before buying some units but still. :slight_smile: This should be a few more code lines in the program, especially that there is an option to save the recordings to the phone.

I have found a stable workaround on a different forum. It’s not the best solution but it works:

“SETTINGS, NOTIFICATIONS, turn on ANNOUNCE NOTIFICATIONS, then scroll down and choose which app/apps you want to be announced.
Then back to SETTINGS, ACCESSIBILITY, all the way down to Siri, then make sure ANNOUNCE NOTIFICATIONS ON SPEAKER is toggled on. (Otherwise it would only work with ear buds) But now Siri will verbally announce the alerts from the application when your screen is locked.”

Hope it helps!

I just found another interesting source, this explains everything:

My three 2C cameras and one 2K battery doorbell working seamlessly until recently, I’ve noticed an odd discrepancy: while I still receive doorbell push alerts on my iPhone, they seem to arrive significantly delayed, sometimes by hours. Strangely, this delay doesn’t occur with any other notifications from my Eufy devices. I’ve meticulously checked all settings of cyberpunk 2.1 best cyberware, updated firmware, and even tried resetting both the doorbell and my iPhone to no avail.

i got the same problem, my wife too…