Cyber Monday—Last Chance for Black Friday Savings

Hey eufy fans,

Time is running out as today isn’t only Cyber Monday, but also your final opportunity to save with incredible Black Friday offers on an array of eufy products. Don’t let this chance slip away—elevate your smart living experience at unbeatable prices.

:star2: Explore Our Amazing Deals:

1. :rocket: Up to 55% Off Selected Products: Enjoy substantial discounts on a wide range of eufy products, from cutting-edge security solutions to innovative home cleaning devices.

2. :camera_flash: Dual-Camera Series: Up to 30% off eufy dual-camera devices with Black Friday discounts. The multi-dimensional perspective of dual cameras lets you experience enhanced protection while always being there to capture family moments.

But remember, these exclusive offers vanish at midnight. Act fast, visit our website now and make the most of these incredible Cyber Monday and last-minute Black Friday savings.

See our exclusive deals on App or at our official store and ensure you don’t miss out on the final day of these exceptional discounts.

The eufy Team

4 Likes

Hi Eufy Team, I tried to do a large purchase and wanted to use my gift vouchers previously purchased, but I get the message Voucher Code invalid (DE Store). What can I do ? Thanks KK

3 Likes

. I ordered a gift card, paid for it, and used it to pay for an order in the Eufy store. Received an order confirmation, but nothing is sent, and helpdesk is unreachable.
anyone else having this?

3 Likes

Similar issue to others, I have bought my gift card but is not recognised when I try to check out. UK store via app.

2 Likes

Also tried to use my 2 gift cards without any luck… Have not got any response fron eufy, maybe I should report to PayPal

2 Likes

Same here on NL store gift card not working. Tried calling yesterday gave up after two hours waiting. Just mailed really hope this gets resolved urgently.

2 Likes

I’m very very mad and disappointed with this company, before I made a purchase, I called their customer service and was told I’d be better off buying a homebase three 4K system, because it would only be a maximum of three months before it worked with the HomeKit for my Apple devices(trying to get my house integrated as a smart home with that is the main control) so instead of getting the homebase two and two camera system, which already worked with homebase they insisted on me buying the more expensive system, because it was better and wooden fact work with homebase in just a few months yet here we are over six months later it doesn’t work with HomeKit. They have no plans on working with HomeKit anymore because of their deals with Amazon and Google yet they claim they’re still working on it and it’s not their fault and honestly their system really isn’t that great I was more impressed with the system I had before this which was a quarter of the price much easier to use good customer service better quality length motion, detection, and night vision quality, then this system does.
once I realize this was never being added to HomeKit, all I asked was that they swap out my homebase 34 camera system for their homebase two for camera system, which in all reality would not hurt them as a company at all, and can easily resell the homebase three used for the same price as their homebase two system so it really makes no sense to me why there such a BS company made a bunch of promises that ended up just being lies so they can suck you in to getting their subscriptions and taking more of your money not right, another corporation, just looking to make every penny they can while cutting corners and not caring much about their customers at all

I’d like to disable advertisement notifications through the mobile app. Getting my wife and I woken up in the early morning thinking there is an intruder (because I only have human recognition on and live in a remote area) only to find out it’s a garbage black Friday ad sounding off the unique alert alarm I have set for this app is more than frustrating. Anyone know of a way to block that without disabling the whole app?

5 Likes

Why are you sending spam notifications? What a pos company.

6 Likes

Stop app notification ads. Give opt out option

5 Likes

Please stop sending these notifications

5 Likes

Not cool to send alerts

5 Likes

STOP the ads!!!

5 Likes

Yeah stop spamming me you morons. Like a.s.a.p. Sending notifications with spam for black friday? In a system I’ve paid hundreds of euro’s for? Without any possibility to opt out! Do you -want- me to go to the competition? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Stop trying to sell me shit… Black fucking Friday is not a thing in the UK!

2 Likes

I don’t appreciate ads coming from the app, and I didn’t sign up for them.

2 Likes

Sending a spam notification for this is unacceptable. Bad enough that it’s plastered in app.

3 Likes

My order always cancelled. I probed 4 different Credit card.

Please stop those spam like ads. I watch te app for security reasons….

I don’t get the spam, but then again I don’t get many notifications at all. But when trying to buy more hardware via the app the checkout doesn’t work!!! Saves me buying more stuff I probably don’t need.