Connecting chime to Homebase 3 as second chime

I bought the Video doorbell 2k with chime. Installed and all worked well. Bought the S330 (2 camera with Homebase3). Set up the system . Had to add the doorbell(push) to the base so facial recognition worked. All working fine then added the chime to the homebase .It will not chime. Tried another chime and still the same. How do I get the chime to work as a second chime? The homebase is supplying notification upstairs. I need it downstairs as well as we don’t hear people ringing the doorbell push.

Perhaps it doesn’t work with the HomeBase?
Maybe you just need to sync it with the doorbell itself… Or you don’t need to add the chime to the HomeBase at all and just to eufy app?
Well, the way you have it now I would try to just sync it to the doorbell to see if it works.

Launch the eufySecurity app > select Video Doorbell > Doorbell Settings > Indoor Chime > press and hold the Indoor Chime’s SYNC button on top of the chime for 2 seconds, and then tap the Connect button on the screen after you hear a dinging sound > Indoor Chime will automatically pair to the Wired Video Doorbell …

i have the same problem, let me know if you find a solution that works?