Cloud Storage (Premier)

Hello, everyone,

wasn’t it so in the past that you could see the past events and retrieve the videos in the web portal (https://mysecurity.eufylife.com/#/camera) if you had a subscription (Premiere) connected?

I’ve only been able to access videos in the app for a few weeks now, on the web portal I only get live videos from my cameras (2c pro and Floodlight 2k pro)

I wonder why I then subscribed.

Unfortunately, support hasn’t been in touch for over two weeks.

Maybe your subscription has expired? I don’t have one myself and can only see the live feeds. I was going to upgrade to the Homebase 3 simply for the expanded storage, but the compatibility issues with olde cameras I heard scared me away.

Thanks, that was of course the first thing I checked. The service plan is activated and paid for.

I received the following response from service:

The Cloud Storage Event feature is temporarily closed as it is currently being fixed. Our technical team is currently working hard to ensure that this function runs optimally on the web portal…
Cloud video playback on web portal will be fully available soon. This feature is expected to be available again in the coming weeks.