[Check If You're the Event Winner] Share Your Videos and Be a Part of the eufy Highlight Reel!

Goodness where do you live? Garden of Eden??

1 Like

Eufy Smart Drop Reactions

Eufy Smart Drop Reactions Eufy Smart Drop Reactions - YouTube

That’s great one! Would you mind uploading the video to YouTube and share the link here?
Thanks!

As Clear as Day! 1 AM not so welcome guest.

:grin: Let’s win win win

@eufy_Operation
I had a funny Eufy Doorbell video that was recorded during last Halloween. Eufy actually featured it as one of the top Halloween videos in the community. I know it’s still there but I don’t know how to save it from the community feed on the app.
It has to be the Eufy version of my video because Eufy programmed it so it would have two-way sound recorded from the doorbell. I still love that video too and I think it would be a good one to post!

I want to enter for the free protection plan but I don’t think it’s right putting the guy on you tube not sure if it’s even legal. Can I share the footage of this guy swinging a machete at me through my front door another way??? He was arrested all thanks to the footage on my eufy front door security camera thank god it was a life saver for real!!!

1 Like

We have been able to have more nights of sleep! Thank you

Happy that we purchased it. I has made me feel safer at home.

Car break-in

1 Like

This was caught on Eufy security camera 2c

2 Likes

Eufy cam 2c

1 Like

The best camaras ever :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

They are great when they work. I have 1 with no issues and one that gets blurry after it rains or gets humid… not good

1 Like

Our vet came to our front porch and had to put our dog to sleep due to bone cancer. A few years later I saw this weird thing on our front porch. If you look closely behind the porch swing you will see something morph into what looks like a dog. It wasn’t a car light or anything we did. It was really strange.

3 Likes

Watching new kittens. These camera’s are better then our ADT camera’s we have

2 Likes