Can you turn off the lights at the bottom of eufy dual doorbell?

Is there a way to turn off the lights that come on the bottom on the dual doorbell?

3 Likes

I would also like to know how to disable the lights on the bottom of the dual camera doorbell (battery powered).

Eufy,
I would also like to request that an option to disable the dual LEDs be added to the menu in the next firmware update.

1. Disable/Enable LEDs in live view.
  2. Disable/Enable LEDs with motion/human detection.

I’ve seen many people ask for this to be added on Amazon and youtube reviews and it might be a deal breaker for some.

1 Like

Trying to check the doorbell camera and every time Led is turning ON…no privacy at all.

Eufy Eng team please add options in the menu to control the Led behaviour.

Please add as well Christmas bell to dual camera doorbell as ringing 5 time is not activating it.

+1 please add option to disable the dual LEDs to the menu in the next firmware update.

I doubt anyone is looking at this, but if there is, please consider this option!

Well I just looked at it. :slight_smile: My Dual is just a few days old and the lights dont work at all, so maybe they did do something about it :slight_smile: Id like to know why mine DONT work !!

I’m also annoyed by these white LEDs at the bottom (received it yesterday, have the last firmware). Will return it because of that.

K, they only light up at night when they detect something, could you check that on yours please ?

As far as I know the only way to disable the bottom LEDs is to turn off night vision.

Disabling the lower LED’s is done though settings > video > night vision > select “Infrared Night Vision”
This disables the lights on the bottom when watching video. The bottom LED’s are there primarily for the lower camera, which will then be very dark at night as it is not designed for infrared.

Can someone let me know, when you chose the third option Light off, does the botton light still turns on when motion is detected? this is what eufy support told me, sounds ridiculous…