Can’t login in the app

I could view my clips from the homebase. Must be on different server.

Yes there are lots of issues going on I’m not sure what’s wrong but Eufy Live Chat is not working on the app.

Yeah not sure why some have issues and other don’t. My events are down but I’m getting notifications that there is motion. (There actually is motion my wife is tripping the cameras but I can view the events in the event tab)

What’s your location?

I got booted out of the app and now can’t log back in with 503 and 502 errors. I’m in Australia.
Sent a message to Support and got a standard reply of getting back to me within 24 hrs. Very frustrating as I can’t even see live feeds now

I’m Florida United States

I logged out and haven’t been able to log back in yet. I can view events on my iPad, which I didn’t log out of. I’m debating returning the system as I don’t like the local storage but to view you have to use their servers

2 Likes

Exactly!! This is a huge issue especially from a “security” company

1 Like

@AnkerSupport what is going on???

1 Like

Anyone in UK having these issues?

mine just started working (for the moment). location, colorado, usa

Finally was able to login here (AZ USA)

1 Like

Events are back for me

Same here. I was just able to remove camera and add it back w/o issue. Working properly for now, it seems.

@AnkerSupport what the heck just happened and why

1 Like

I’ve logged back on in Australia
EUFY SUPPORT - it’ll be good to have an Server Outage update page to let us know when Server is down and ETA

3 Likes

Or have a few backup servers so we don’t have this issue again! Phone support and live chat is still down

2 Likes

Did the cams still record the events while you couldn’t view?

Thankfully yes they did

1 Like