Camera control buttons not working when in landscape mode on 2nd generation iPad Pro, any ideas?

I just installed my first eufy camera (Floodlight Cam 2 Pro) and am having issues when trying to control the camera when in landscape mode on my iPad as they do on my android phone. When I click on the picture, the buttons show up but none of them appear to do anything when clicked.

I am running iOS 16.3.1 on the iPad Pro and have latest iOS eufy Security app. Since eufy mentioned that the app also works on M1 Macs, I tried the app on my Macbook Pro and am having the same issue. Other than that, I have not had any issues using it in portrait mode. I would just like to take advantage of the bigger image in landscape mode.

Any help with this issue would be appreciated.

eufyFloodlightCam2Pro

My Floodlight Pro 2 is doing the same, but only on my iPad works fine on my iPhone. I want to buy 2 more of these cameras but not until they fix this problem.

I used my iPad this evening instead of my Android phone and found that the camera controls now work in Landscape mode. I also checked my M1 Macbook Pro and found that it now works as well. Both my iPad and Macbook Pro are using v4.5.8_1197

Thank you for taking care of this issue.

Scott #s