Buying the Wireless Video (Battery-powered) Doorbell without the HomeBase2

Is there a way to buy the Wireless Video Doorbell (battery powered) without the HomeBase 2. I already have a HomeBase 2 with my EufyCam 2’s?

Not right now but I think eufy is going to make this possible soon.

​Thank you for reaching out!

We really appreciate your support in our brand and we are so glad to hear you are interested in our Eufy security series.

To address your concern, the Battery Doorbell is currently only comes with the combo set. We are sincerely sorry to let you know the individual set is not available for the market at this stage.

We will bring out the individual set later this year. Please stay tuned to all of our social media and Anker website to get the latest information. You can also subscribe to our newsletter and receive Anker news directly to your email.

If you need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for listening to your users!

1 Like

Does this mean that I can just buy the wireless door bell and use it with any homebase that I currently have?

Thank you for letting us know your concern.

The wireless doorbell comes with the Homebase 2 as the combo set at this stage.

Once the individual purchase is available, you will be able to purchase the device and add the device to your own existed eufy Homebase.

2 Likes

Well at least in Australia it’s been advertised for more than a month (see my post here AU RRP pricing for video battery doorbell (and add-on!)) but I don’t think there’s yet been any stock.

It’s also listed on the Anker AU webstore and Amazon AU (both listed as out of stock)

So hopefully it’s close for both us here and other places too…