Alexa Notification Lag / Delay (Eufy Battery Doorbell with Echo show and Dot)

I just setup a Eufy E340, and the LAG for Alexa to respond to motion and turn on the porch light after the Eufy app sends me the motion notification is at least 10 seconds. That’s totally useless for me, but I guess you get what you pay for with worthless implementation like this.

I Guess I’ll just do this myself and use Android Tasker with API calls or Samsung Modes and Routines when my device receives a doorbell motion notification from the Eufy app since that would be 9 seconds faster than Eufy’s Alexa integration.

UPDATE:
Well, I guess I wasn’t paying attention earlier when I thought I got the Eufy app notification 5-10 seconds before the porch light came on. So using the Eufy app notification to do this didn’t help since it takes TOO LONG for the Eufy app to send the notification after the doorbell lights up with motion. So it’s obviously not the Alexa integrating, it’s Eufy’s integration. Wish I could get something directly from the HomeBase on my local network. So I’ll need to rely on a different motion sensor since this Eufy system is inherently WAY TOO SLOW.

I setup my E340 connected through the Eufy HomeBase 3 and am experiencing a six’ish second LAG from the time the doorbell lights up with motion, and I finally receive the app notification on both Android and iOS.

Question, does anyone have their E340 doorbell connected to their home WiFi and not through a HomeBase experience any seconds of notification LAG like this?

With my Eufy S300 cameras that are connected to the same HomeBase 3, I receive motion notifications almost instantly on both Android and iOS apps.

Doorbell E340 is not sending any notification to Android App as well as two Alexa devices. This time notification is not delayed but not received at all. I have removed and reinstalled the Eufy app. Removed and added Doorell in the Alexa app. Anyone having this issue and found any solution?