Aftermarket mounting bracket for Indoor Cam

Does anyone know of or has anyone succeeded in mounting their Indoor Cam to an aftermarket bracket?

Let me explain…

Currently, I’m using a 2C camera in my Kitchen and since leaving it plugged into power for the past 4 months, the battery life on it is TOAST. I have to recharge it every day now so now I’m searching for a new route all together.

My idea is to get a C120 or E220 and mount it where my current 2C camera is. The problem is that I haven’t been able to find a mounting bracket that will work with the mount point that I have.

This is the mounting clamp that I’m using to hold the camera currently.

Here, you can see how I have my 2C camera mounted to the clamp.

What I need is a way to mount either a C120 or E220 to that mounting clamp and I’m coming up empty. And for those wondering why specifically a C120 or E220…homekit. That’s the ONLY reason.

I’ve been looking high and low on Amazon for an aftermarket adapter that I could use on a C120 or E220 and while I’ve found a few that come close, I haven’t been able to find the adapter that I need. Basically, I need a box that will hold a C120 or E220 that has a 1/4" threaded receiver.

Check out the E210 or E220 outdoor cam.
Says it works with homekit.

The metal mounting plate is 1½ diameter and can be 1 screwed or two-sided tape mounted. ( You might not need to use it though if a magnet will stick to your vertical blinds)
The cameras base mount is magnetic which holds on to the plate, also the camera itself will be held on to the base mount because its magnetic.

Then you won’t need to use that clamp setup.