After Many purchases, it's time for change

I have been a loyal user of Eufy’s security cameras for a long time, and I have both indoor and outdoor cameras from their brand. However, I was considering replacing them with another brand until I decided to try out the new E330 camera. I must say it works great, just like most of their other cameras. I have even participated in some of their beta testing. But Eufy’s software falls short of expectations, which is why I am now planning to switch to another brand.

I was excited to purchase the new Homebase 3 with my E330 camera and enjoy all its features. Unfortunately, the integration with my other cameras has been a total failure. While I could go on and on about this, I see that many other users on the forum are facing similar issues related to Eufy’s software.

I wish Eufy all the best, but I can’t wait any longer for my software issues to be resolved.

2 Likes

Start thinking the same.

3 Likes

Totally agree. My Homebase 2 has totally failed after just 16 months. Yes it’s officially out of warranty but the best they can offer is a 20% discount on a new purchase. As if I want to keep replacing it every 16 months….
Low quality products and low quality customer service.