A YEAR LATER... Update.... Save your money

My Eupfy community, I Bought 3! All trash… I was changing each bell every 7-10 days. Dies super fast even on bell ring only NO motion. Motion is a Joke you will get maybe 3 real alerts out of 50 people movements coming in and out lol. I have turned into a angle motion set pro so the excuse eufy uses about setting motion is straight out falsehoods. I have a $20 motion cam i purchased from amazon that put this bell to shame. A year later, Now the bell detects nothing! Only works when bell is pushed and sometimes the chime doesnt even go off on the 1st push. Far as the chime omg! Thats for another post smh. I Have to change out the bell every 2 days now!!. On ring only! Mind you i dont get daily rings maybe once a week or every other week from deliveries.I’m not an idiot. I bought 1 bell NOT 3 lol, 1 was sent out to 1 to replace the 1st so called defective one, i was told keep or discard the other. My daughter bought me one as well SMH. Thats How I ended up with 3. Wasting the 1st ($149.00 on this garbage still has me sick. Why i have still dealt with this crap. Non conducive if you deal with hypertension thats for sure. Hope you guys have had better experiences. I had read alot of terrible ones. Sadly i fall in the mix.